NFL Draft Best Available on Day 3
April 28, 2012 at 11:37 am
- Lamar Miller: Homerun hitter who came out early. His feet never stop and are furious. Lots of quickness. My #2 RB, someone is getting a steal today.
- Alameda Ta’amu: Massive (6’3 348) NT who disrupted many plays at Washington. Projected to go much earlier, good value.
- Juron Criner: Possesion WR with huge hands. Injuries slowed down Sr. season. Could make an impact right away.
- Robert Turbin: Power back who ran 4.4 at the combine, tons of 100 yard games at Utah State.
- Joe Adams: Extremely quick slot WR and proficient punt returner.
- Jared Crick: Excellent defender from Nebraska is coming off an injury and has fallen probably too far.
- Cam Johnson: The most impressive athlete at the combine out of the DE/OLB class this year in my opinion (Aldon Smith last year). He had good production at UVA and will be intrigued to see who selects him and where he plays.
- Brandon Boykin: Prototypical nickel/slot corner back, similar to Javiar Areans, but like him more.
- Marvin Jones: Forgotten about, admittedly by me (and others), but has all the tools to make it in the NFL.
- George Iloka: Big safety who will have to cover the TE to be a value.
Entry filed under: NFL, NFL Draft, Sports. Tags: 2012 nfl draft, best available nfl draft, Football, NFL Draft, Sports.