Fantasy Football Week 16 Pickups: Championship Edition
This folks, is the bottom of the barrel. Your more likely to block your opponent’s team or start your own players than these guys, but you never know.
- Kyle Orton: Looked liked he loved all the options in KC and not just the top 3 WRs. Coming off the upset of GB, the Chiefs get the Raiders who have been giving up points and yards over the last couple of weeks.
- Jake Locker: Possibly starting and definitely a bright Fantasy Football future if nothing else. Running point always a plus, and for a guy with accuracy issue he has delivered a few deep strikes.
- Kahil Bell: Productive with his touches and got into the endzone in Week 15 (20-108-1). With the Bears out of the picture, they should see what the promising young player has…especially with Forte hurt and not signed long-term.
- Stevan Ridley
- Darrius Heyward-Bey: Took him 3 years for him develop, which most (outside of the mainstream media) expected, but he’s become a solid player. Has been productive and with Moore’s return, he has been given more room to operate.
- Andre Roberts: Inconsistent, but should find some opportunities against the Bengals hurt secondary probably shifting coverage to Larry.
- Jared Cook
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, NFL, Sports. Tags: 2011, 2011 fantasy football, 2011 nfl, american football, andre roberts, bell, demarco murray, Fantasy Football, fantasy football championship, fantasy football pickups, fantasy football playoff pickups, Fantasy Football Playoffs, fantasy football playoffs week 16, Fantasy football week 16, fantasy football week 16 sleepers, fantasy sports, felix jones, Football, jared cook, kyle orton, NFL, nfl pickups, nfl week 16, Pickups, playoff pickups, Sleepers, Sports, Tim Tebow, waiver wire, week 16 pickups, Week 16 pickups 2011, week 16 sleepers.