Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 13
- Doug Baldwin: With Rice out he has the highest floor of the bunch and definitely like the matchup versus the Eagles. According to Pro Football Focus, he is 6th in the NFL in “yards per route run”. Mike Williams worth an addition if you need depth as well.
- Deion Branch: Productive part of the system.
- Torrey Smith: Could see a few big plays.
- Riley Cooper: Starting once again.
- Damian Williams: Friendly matchup versus the Bills.
- Chaz Schilens: Pending on the status of Moore and Ford.
- Robert Meachem: Could beat Detroit deep.
- Austin Pettis: Settling into the slot low up and down-side.
- Toby Gerhart: Likely to start again this week, versus the Raiders where he should get the rock and maybe another TD.
- CJ Spiller: Starting his second straight at home, Spiller should be given the ball in this matchup.
- Maurice Morris: Smith probably will miss another week with a high ankle strain and Morris could combine for 100 with TD potential.
- Marion Barber: With deficient QB gets a share of the load and goal-line looks, KC struggling to stop the run.
- Kendall Hunter: StL struggles stopping the run and at one point or another Hunter should get some looks with the potential to break one.
- Jacquizz Rodgers: Desperation play, should try to beat Houston with the run.
- Vince Young: Starting and getting better.
- Matt Moore: Has been strong.
- Patriots: 21 point favorites…sacks, turnovers likely.
- Broncos: Healthy and very strong.
- Falcons: T.J. Yates is starting.
- Marcedes Lewis: Getting more productive.
- Scott Chandler: More involved in the offense lately with other injuries.
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, NFL. Tags: 2011 fantasy football sleepers week 13, 2011 week 13 fantasy football, american football, browns running back, Fantasy Football, fantasy football now, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy football start, Football, mike vick, new england patriots, NFL, nfl sleepers, philadelphia eagles, Sidney Rice, Vince Young, Week 13, week 13 fantasy football sleepers, Week 13 Sleepers, Week thirteen.