Fantasy Football WR Target Leaders from Week 9
13: Brandon Lloyd
- D. Moore: Top targetted WR, but has been drawling the team’s top CB which has limited the explosive plays.
- A. Brown: Has been targetted more than Wallace the last few weeks and Sanders out the next couple of weeks.
- T. Smith: Hasn’t been converted all this targets, but always a threat for a big play.
- S. Rice
- M. Williams
- Greg Little: Very disappointing, not ready yet. Saw two targets last week: 1) 3 & 2 and he was in the slot, ran a quick out, and wasn’t ready for the ball. 2) Ran the wrong route which almost led to an interception.
- D. Williams: Some productive weeks in the last five, except for injury in week 7. Yet not enough to make it in your lineup, rather stash a backup rb or something.
- Andre Roberts
- A.J. Green
- J. Nelson
- V. Brown: With Floyd out the rookie will get a chance to contribute Thursday.
Entry filed under: Sports.