2011 Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 3
- Ben Tate: Running angry behind a strong OL. Houston needs to rely on him inside the dome.
- Ryan Matthews: Smells like a blowout where Matthews has another huge yardage game.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis: Buffalo still struggles to stop the run, something the Patriots can exploit.
- Daniel Thomas: Quickly become the foundation of their run-game.
- Brandon Jacobs: They can run on Eagles and Jacobs too strong for LBs.
- Javon Ringer: Could see action in easy matchup w/ CJ2K not 100%
- A.J. Green: Full range of skills on display last week and from now on.
- Santana Moss: Always kills Dallas.
- Deion Branch: Buf secondary below average.
- David Nelson: NE struggling against big WR and guys in the slot. He is both.
- Robert Meachem: Rather have him than Henderson.
- Mike Sims-Walker: Should be targeted a bunch versus Baltimore.
- Cam Newton: Gets Jacksonville and opposes a fellow rookie QB.
- Matt Hasselbeck: Depending on Champ Bailey’s status.
- Kevin Kolb: Great matchup versus Sea, Larry should kill.
- Arizona @ Sea
- Titans vs Broncos
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, Sports. Tags: 2011, 2011 fantasy football, 2011 nfl week three, american football, Fantasy Football, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy start, Football, News, NFL, Opinion, opinions, Quarterback, running back, Sports, start sit, tight end, week 3, week three, week three nfl 2011, week three sleepers, wide receiver.