Madden 12 Player Ratings: NFC East
Breaking down the recently released Madden 12 player ratings for each team in the division. The team names are linked to the entire team’s ranking. Despite totally different season, the Cowboys are close behind the Giants and Eagles while the Redskins are rated very low. Also, check out my review of the demo and other Madden content.
- Asante Samuel – He’s a great zone corner but a horrible tackler that gets exposed in Madden. Past the days of getting a 94. Eagles secondary stacked in reality and more so in the game.
- Jason Peters – 89 a bit high these days.
- Antonio Dixon – In my mind the Eagles best DT (from the U) last season is only rated a 75, while Patterson is a 86.
- Jamar Chaney – stellar linebacker from the SEC who fell to the Eagles in the 7th round showed a tough nosed attitude and a lot of promise. He’s only rated a 69.
Can’t wait to play with: Michael Vick (no brainer).
Notable: Nate Allen only 77, DJax 91, Maclin 86, McCoy
- ILBs – Has been a weakness for years. They have to hoping Lee or/and Carter step up. (Brooking-82, James-83)
- Romo – Going with Romo, who is a 88, huge expectations this season.
- Dwayne Harris – 63, will be in the seventies sooner than later.
- Dez Bryant – Only an 83…Has a chance to become one of the league’s elite WRs.
- Andre Gurode – One of the top centers in the league, for years (87).
Can’t wait to play with: Jones and Murray, make a nice Madden 1-2.
Notable: All set to go Newman for too high, but did a good job with 85 rating, secondary is a major weakness.
- Shaun O’Hara – Apparently, since he was cut and hasn’t been signed. Don’t think that would happen to a 92 overall.
- Corey Webster – Probably a lot of corner I like better below his 90 rating.
- Eli Manning & Manningham’s 96 acceleration.
- Victor Cruz – Preseason star is a 61 and will be 3rd WR.
- Hakeem Nicks – He’s a specimen who deserves at least a 90 even with shaky hands from time to time.
- Marvin Austin – Has first round talent and could be an immediate impact player (69).
Can’t wait to play with: Nicks and Tuck (94).
Notable: Da’Rel Scott will be a Madden favorite whether he makes the team or not with 96 speed and 94 acc although 58 overall.
- Tough as they’re rated low: Hicks (77), Carriker (78), and Armstrong’s catching (82)
- Ryan Torain – Should be higher than 79, just should have a great chance to get injured.
- Trent Williams – Solid top 5 pick from last year has a chance to develop into a good one, but he’s better than 80 right now.
- Alrick Robinson – Interesting rookie only 56.
Can’t wait to play with: Kerrigan at DE in 4-3 look.
Notable: OL very low and WR/TE better than you think.
Entry filed under: NFL, Sports. Tags: 2012 madden, afc east, american football, buffalo bills, dallas cowboys, Football, john madden, Life, madden 12, madden 12 player ratings, New York, new york giants, NFL, nyg, philadelphia eagles, philly, Sports, video games, washington redskins.