Fantasy Football: Week 14 Sleepers
Here’s a list of guys who are under the radar for Week 14. While these guys could make promising plays, do not bench a solid player who you’ve relied on to get you this far. As always, if you have any start/sit questions feel free to ask in the comments. Good Luck this week!
- Joe Flacco: Set up for a big game on MNF vs. Houston.
- Donovan McNabb: Only one game w/2 TDs but TB is w/o Talib and McNabb could put up big yardage numbers and a couple of scores.
- Jason Campbell: WRs are finally healthy and gets a matchup with Jax.
- Kerry Collins: Gets Britt back, Indy DBs hurting.
Most top tier QBs are worth starting this week.
- Moreno: Has been great for yardage and gets a nice matchup w/a new coach who used to coach RBs.
- Westbrook and Dixon: This is why you picked up Westbrook. Seattle has been terrible, Dixon could be good for 50 and a score as well.
- LaGarrette Blount: Washington has been horrible against the run all year but last week they reached a new low with a pathetic performance versus NYG.
- James Starks: Rookie exploded in his debut. Read more in pickups column and past articles, like this guy a lot and last week’s performance was encouraging on many levels.
- Tashard Choice: A pickup and sleeper last week who exploded. Dallas’ secret weapon has now entrenched his role in the offense.
- Javarris James: If any, go with James who looks to be their goalline back. Could surprise for a couple scores.
- Earl Bennett: Cutler’s buddy has been hot and the solution to a weak offensive line.
- Roy Williams: Now the WR2 w/an attractive matchup versus Philly.
- Robert Meachem: Saints should be able to beat the Rams deep in the dome throughout the game.
- Anthony Armstrong: Good matchup against TB w/o Talib and top three safeties. 97 and a score last week.
- Mohamed Massaquoi: The possession receiver made a couple of nice grabs deep last week. Downgraded with McGee expected back.
- Jacoby Ford: Steve Johnson part 2.
- Arrelius Benn: With Hall on Williams, Benn should find space versus Buchannon. Redskins safety Moore is out this week as well, Benn has been coming on too.
- Ben Watson: Been solid all season and Delhomme is making him shine.
- Ed Dickson: Heap looks to be out making Dickson an attractive one week fill.
- Billy Bajema: With Illinois Mike down, Bradford has found a replacement TE to hit.
- ATL: Really tough rebound for Carolina.
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, Sports. Tags: 2010, Fantasy Football, fantasy football playoff, fantasy football playoff sleepers, fantasy football sleepers, NFL, Sleepers, sleepers for week 14, week 14, week 14 sleepers.