Fantasy Football Week 9 Pickups
New Faces in the Crowd
- James Jones and Jordy Nelson: Driver has been hurting the last few week and now he is officially out. Look for these two to pickup the slack.
- Nate Washington: Kenny Britt hurt.
**Titans have acquired Randy Moss, hurting Washington’s value
- But, Vince Young should now become a more than viable fantasy football backup, with potential to start for you in the playoffs.
- Jacob Tamme: Indy’s new TE. Plenty of involvement on MNF.
- Josh Freeman: T-7th best QB so far, offense improving. Solid ffb backup.
- Bernard Berrian: Moss gone, should see field more. Also, Sidney Rice who should be active within the next three weeks.
- Mike Tolbert: In a split with Matthews and preferred at the goaline.
- LaGarrette Blount
- Matt Stafford
- Brandon Tate
- Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Steve Johnson
- Danny Woodhead
Guys under 25% (ESPN) that could be owned
- Mike Hart
- Anthony Dixon
- Danny Amendola
- Dexter McCluster
- Mike Thomas