Fantasy Football: Sleepers Week Five
More mainstream plays this week, previously mentioned sleepers remain viable as well: Ivory, Stephen Williams, etc.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick: vs. Jags D, enough said
- Eli Manning: WRs should beat opposing DBs
- Sam Bradford: Has played very well for rookie, thrown more passes than one would expect and playing lions secondary.
- Ryan Matthews & Mike Tolbert: Oakland’s run D is terrible, they usually hang with SD, but if Chargers run probably not.
- Jahvid Best: Rams run D is underrated and as you would expect Coach Spags has really improved the D. Nevertheless, Best on the turf could break a run or pass, or two.
- Ryan Torain: This guy is a beast and finally get his chance. He has had so many injuries in his career so while you should be very happy if you acquired him do not count on him long-term as it will be risky.
- Thomas Jones & JC: should stick to the ground game versus Indy’s weak run D to keep Peyton off field, as much as possible.
- Michael Bush: with McFadden out, Bush should get hi chance versus SD.
All of these receivers should produce and could break a big play
- Lee Evans
- Hakeem Nicks
- Mark Clayton
- Malcolm Floyd
- Brandon Lloyd
- Mike Williams
- Kenny Britt–will start w/Gage out
- Vernon Davis
- Marcedes Lewis