Fantasy Football: Week 4 Sleepers
Week Four Sleepers
The first week of byes has arrived and with some of your best players not available, you’ll need to dig deep to get the W. Here is a list of guys who upon first blush should produce. Will add more sleepers later in the week once I more thoroughly examine this week’s games.
Michael Vick: Redskins 31st in pass D.
- Sam Bradford: Seattle’s pass rush has struggled and Sam has shown more each week.
- Bruce Gradkowski: They clearly play better for him.
John Kuhn: The Packers are currently using both backs in a time-share but Kuhn is the fantasy option. He got the early looks last week as well as the goal line opportunities. At the least could be looking at 50 and a TD.
- Ryan Torian: Jumped from the practice squad to the #2 role and Portis has been unimpressive early on.
- BenJarvis Green-Ellis: always a nutty situation but this guy seems like a Bellichek guy. Taylor continues to miss practice.
Austin Collie: Playing the Jaguars this week, Collie could have another 100 yard day.
- Mike Wallace-One of this year’s best sleeper options exploded last week and faces a vulnerable Baltimore secondary.
- Louis Murphy-Has emerged as the #1 WR.
- Lance Moore-Moore is clearly healthy and will remain part of the offense, very consistent.
- Aaron Hernandez-Dolphins always give up a lot of points to the TE
- Jermaine Gresham-Good matchup for the rookie.
- Chris Ivory-previously mentioned
- LeGarrette Blount-could end up starting rb
- Golden Tate-starting & good matchup
- Darrius Heyward-Bey: previously mentioned