Fantasy Football Injury Report: Week 3
- Buckhalter is in line for a good deal of carries versus a weak Indy run D. What will we see from Maroney: something, nothing, or a lot??
- Huge upgrade for Collie. Goodman has been hobbled this week. Blair White is worth a look in deep leagues.
Michael Turner-Playing (upgraded to probable)
- Snelling should see some work but should not be started over top 20 backs. Could still see goaline carries, depends on Turner.
Ryan Matthews-Will not play
- Tolbert is a very good option and Sproles could be a part of the gameplan but is not a viable starting option in a standard league, deeper ppr poss.
- Did not practice this week. Hillis figures to be the lead back with James Davis serving as his compliment.
- Ivory fully participated in Friday’s practice and is listed as probable for Sunday’s game against the Falcons, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports. Had a dominant preseason, although Betts was signed this week, Ivory could emerge as Thomas’ backup and a part of the offense.
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, NFL. Tags: 2010, Broncos, Chargers, Collie, colts, Davis, Fantasy Football, Garcon, Harrison, injuries, Ivory, James, Matthews, Moreno, NFL, Peyton, Pierre, Saints, Turner.