Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 3
The following players have favorable matchups on Sunday and can be counted on if needed.
- Joe Flacco: over 70% completion percentage in two starts versus CLE last year.
- Michael Vick: Jax secondary is very poor.
- Vince Young: Giants have no LBs, CJ should have big day could see two scores from Vince.
- Fred Taylor: first crack at the starting job versus very weak Buffalo run D.
- Darren McFadden: OC Jackman indicated that McFadden will carry the bulk of the load even with Bush’s probable return.
- Tim Hightower: Hightower has looked impressive early on, Cardinals figure to ease Beanie back and Raiders can’t stop the run.
- Percy Harvin: versus Detroit.
- Pierre Garcon: Champ v. Wayne=more targets for Pierre and Collie
- Jeremy Maclin: Vick has thrown him a TD in back to back weeks.
- Dez Bryant: rookie is just getting his legs under him, buy low!
- Marcedes Lewis: Garrard’s main man goes against Eagles D who always struggle versus TE.
- Aaron Hernandez: Buffalo has already lost 2 LBs and were weak covering the TE.