Fantasy Football Pickups: Week Two
These are players that are worth adding that are available in many leagues. I will post an entry later in the week of guys who are available and could give you production for this week. Some of the players below will only have value for the next few weeks meanwhile others could become backup or developmental additions.
- David Garrard (JAX) [76.1% avail.*]: Stable backup.
- Matt Cassel (KC) [91.1%]: As a #2 behind a strong 1. Rushing offense looks good but passing hasn’t yet but it is a long season.
- Mike Vick (PHL) [available]: Probably will have a huge game this weekend @ DET and lots of upside for season.
- Brandon Jackson (GB): injury replacement for Grant who might miss a few weeks.
- Peyton Hillis (CLE): Some kind of timeshare and probable goalline back
- Bernard Scott (Cin): Upside. Ceddy Bens can and prob will go down.
- Mike Thomas (JAX) [98.3% availability]: Great speed, don’t expect Sunday’s production but will have opportunities to produce.
- Legedu Naanee (SD) [35.9%]: Fantastic upside, guy is an athlete and should be grabbed if possible, props if you were on him.
- Davone Bess (MIA) [99%]: Lots for Bess to get w/Marshall on team and his underneath skills.
- Mark Clayton (STL) [available]: Bradford couldn’t stop targeting him and he just joined the team.
- Jermaine Gresham (CIN): Catching a TD on Sunday was just a taste.
- Marcedes Lewis (JAX): Garrard has loved him all preseason and it continued on Sunday with 2 TDs.
- Miami Dolphins [over 90%]:
- Tennessee Titans [over 90%]
*availability in ESPN leagues